Thursday, May 17, 2007

CABLE SHOPPING CHANNEL JARGONBUSTER

If you really want one of these you need to get on the phone now because we don't have many left.
Somebody please phone in and order one, we've got shed loads left in the warehouse!!
I've actually got one of these shirts myself...
I wouldn't be seen dead in this you Saps!
These jumpers are really great. I'd buy one of these and wear it myself.
This is the ugliest piece of clothing I've seen in ages.
This is an absolutely stunning, stunning gold ring!
My kid got a better looking ring than this out of a bubblegum machine last week.
A wonderful Californian white wine, ideal with outdoor food at this time of year.
OK to put on your chips or to clean the BBQ but don't drink it!
The quality of this Bathroom Suite is absolutely perfect.
What a load of old shite...!!
This is an incredibly stylish piece of jewellery.
This is what a tacky piece of Chav Bling looks like ...
What an amazing use of color in these Bedding Sets. They will really bring the room to life.
This will make your bedroom look like an explosion in a paint factory.
Follow me over here with the camera and we'll take a look at our next item. I'm actually very excited about this piece.
Come over here with me. I've got another dead horse to flog before we go off air at midnight.
This really is one of the most sturdy and robust bedside cabinets I've ever seen on Bargain Basement TV.
It won't last long, but so long as it doesn't fall to bits before the money-back guarantee expires we don't care!

No comments: